Savannah 55's Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $388,758
Savannah offers resort-style living only 11 miles from Lake Lewisville, one of north Texas’s most popular and largest lakes, and the neighborhood alone includes such features as a community clubhouse, athletic fields, and a private water park.
- Resort-style neighborhood features a private water park, athletic fields, and even a rollerblading venue.
- Clubhouse includes a ballroom, conference center, library, fitness center, and a juice bar.
- Community is just 11 miles from Lake Lewisville, a recreational haven with 233 miles of shoreline.
- Denton Independent School District are nearby.
At Savannah, homeowners take advantage of year-round recreational living in a community full of family-friendly features and only 11 miles away from Lake Lewisville, whose 233 miles of shoreline make it one of north Texas’s largest and most popular recreation destinations. Savannah’s amenities include lakes, private water park, parks and playgrounds, and picnic areas. The neighborhood offers even more recreational features, such as baseball and soccer fields, tennis and basketball courts, a sand-volleyball court, and even a rollerblading venue. At the community clubhouse, homeowners take advantage of a fitness center and conference space, a ballroom, library, large kitchen, and a juice bar. Nearby Lake Lewisville offers abundant fishing, swimming, and boating activities. Golf course, camping, and hiking are nearby. Schools belong to the Denton Independent School District.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $388,758
- Homesite: #016C
2013 State StreetAubrey, TX 75068
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Thoughtfully-designed floor plan that is sure to impress
- Hardwood floors throughout first floor
- First-floor owner's suite
- Oversized covered patio and balcony
- Stunning view of the park and water
Maps & Directions
Additional Savannah Communities
Starting from $294,990
- Mustang Special Utility District