Scenic Point Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening Spring 2018
Scenic Point boasts an ideal in serene, wooded Hanahan, S.C., near the large, public-access, freshwater Goose Creek Reservoir and just 16 miles from Charleston, the cultural and historic gem of South Carolina.
- Ideal location in Hanahan, just 16 miles from downtown Charleston, the state’s self-proclaimed Holy City
- Community enjoys serene, heavily wooded surroundings that abut the public-access, freshwater Goose Creek Reservoir
- Neighborhood just four miles from I-526 for outstanding access to Charleston, major employer
- Mount Pleasant and North Charleston also offer abundant shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation opportunities
- Eligible students will have access to attend desirable Hanahan schools, all nearb
Scenic Point offers Lowcountry living at its best, amid grand oaks dripping with romantic Spanish moss in wooded acreage near the 600-acre Goose Creek Reservoir, one of the Lowcountry’s few freshwater lakes, with fishing and kayaking. The community, located in Hanahan, is ideal for military families with the adjacent naval base, and just 16 miles from downtown Charleston, the self-proclaimed Holy City. North Charleston lies directly across from the reservoir, and Mount Pleasant is just 15 miles away. Within four miles of I-526, Scenic Point offers outstanding access to unique shopping, dining, entertainment, cultural opportunities, recreation, and schools. Eligible students will have access to attend Hanahan Elementary, Middle, and High schools. Trident Technical College, Medical University of Charleston, and College of Charleston are also nearby.