The Reserve at Providence Crossing Townhomes Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening Spring 2018
Townhomes from TBD
The Reserve at Providence Crossing, nestled among farmland, nature preserves, historic national parks, and lush golf courses, offers homebuyers a rare opportunity to purchase a new townhome in one of the Philadelphia area’s wealthiest, most desirable areas.
- Intimate collection of new townhomes offer rare opportunity for homebuyers in upscale Montgomery County
- Serene location enveloped by vast greenspaces of farmland, nature preserves, historical national parks, and a nearby, elegant golf course
- Outstanding access to major thoroughfares, with Providence Town Center and major employers just around the corner
- Only 28 miles from Philadelphia’s City Center and less than 36 miles from Philadelphia International Airport
- Children are eligible to attend highly sought-after Spring Ford School District schools
The Reserve at Providence Crossing, an intimate collection of townhomes in upscale and highly desirable Montgomery County, Pa., envelopes homebuyers in the serenity of vast greenspaces that include nature preserves, farmland, rolling golf courses, and historic national parks. Located in The Village of Upper Providence, these homes, ideal for first-time buyers and downsizers, also enjoy outstanding access to Rt. 29 and U.S. 422 (Benjamin Franklin Hwy. and Pottstown Expy.), all within a mile of the community. The Reserve, where homebuyers enjoy meandering walking trails, sits almost equidistant between the elegant Rivercrest Golf Club & Preserve and the Providence Town Center for shopping, dining, and entertainment, While GlaxcoSmithKline is just around the corner, other major employers are nearby, too, with Philadelphia’s City Center just 28 miles away and Philadelphia International Airport within 36 miles. Children are eligible to Spring Ford School District schools.