Pecan Crossing Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $300,013
Pecan Crossing, in historic and colorful New Braunfels, delights residents with family-friendly amenities that include a two-acre private park, walking trails, and two playscapes, in addition to the neighborhood’s unbeatable location in one of the Hill Country’s most charming cities.
- Fun neighborhood in one of the Texas Hill Country’s most colorful, charming, and play-filled cities on the banks of the Guadalupe and Comal rivers
- Family-friendly features include a private, two-acre park, walking trails, and two playscapes, with excellent access to I-35
- Elegant exteriors of stucco, brick, and rock beckon home buyers to a variety of one- and two-story floor plans with high ceilings, open-floor concepts
- Up to four bedrooms and four bathrooms in floor plans up to 2,800 square feet, packed with luxurious touches
- Prices range from the mid-$200s to low $300s for new one- and two-story homes featuring high ceilings, open-floor concepts, and customizations options
Pecan Crossing, tucked in one of the Texas Hill Country’s most charming cities, a German settlement dating from the 1840s, offers a fun neighborhood with excellent access to New Braunfels’ popular getaway destinations. Long known for recreation on the Guadalupe and Comal rivers winding through New Braunfels, the city sits along I-35, which is within just two miles of Pecan Crossing. With such convenient access to San Antonio and New Braunfels’ popular attractions, the neighborhood also includes a two-acre private park, walking trails, and two playscapes. Stucco, brick, and rock exteriors showcase the single-family homes priced from the mid-$200s to the low $300s. Seven one- and two-story floor plans, ranging from 1,800 to 2,800 square feet, feature high ceilings, open-floor concepts, and up to four bedrooms and four bathrooms. A gourmet kitchen with built-in appliances and an island, granite countertops and beautiful cabinetry are among luxury touches that also include a master suite with elegant flourishes. Customization options are available, too.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $300,013
- Homesite: #9703
430 Pecan MeadowsNew Braunfels, TX 78130
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now