Meridiana - Texas Series Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $269,630
- Large homesites typically 50' X 125'
- Zoned to Alvin Independent School District.
- Amenities include a welcome center, splash pads and family swimming pools, recreation center, fitness center, and cafe area.
- Neighborhood is punctuated with lakes, walking trails, and community parks.
- Conveniently located near the Texas Medical Center.
Meridiana is master plan community conveniently located along State Highway 288. The community’s location along State Highway 288 (SH 288) will allow Meridiana to appeal to employees working in several of the major employment centers throughout Houston. Much of the demand will be generated by employees working in the Texas Medical Center (TMC) to the north and the petrochemical refineries in Lake Jackson to the south.
With an emphasis on an extensive lifestyle amenity package that will include a community center, amphitheater, pools, walking trails, lakes and numerous community parks, Meridiana is truly a destination community!
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $269,630
- Homesite: #6409
3410 Lake CourtIowa Colony, TX 77583
- MLS: #63126505
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Island Kitchen features Countertop Upgrades
- Private Home Office
- Rear Extended Covered Patio
- Full Yard Sprinkler System
Maps & Directions
Alvin Independent School District
Elementary School9815 Meridiana Parkway
Iowa Colony, TX 77583
Manvel Junior High School
Junior High School7302 McCoy Rd
Manvel, TX 77578
Manvel High School
High School19601 TX-6
Manvel, TX 77578
Additional Meridiana Communities
Meridiana - Texas Series
Starting from $259,990