Laurel Park - MPC Series Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from TBD
Laurel Park is the ideal location with neighborhood features that include a resort-style pool with splash pad, cabana, and recreation center, in delightful Spring, Texas, where family fun features include excellent parks.
- Large homesites typically 70' X 125'
- A resort-style pool with splash pad, cabana, dog park, putting green, and recreation center are included in the neighborhood
- Other amenities include a community common area, park, and walking trail
- Just one mile from the 180--mile scenic Grand Parkway, for access to recreation
- Community is part of the Klein Independent School District
At Laurel Park, homeowners enjoy a resort-style pool with splash pad, cabana and recreation center, a park and common area, dog park, putting green, and a walking trail. Just five miles from Hwy 249 and eight miles from I-45, the community is located just a mile from the new Grand Parkway, the 180--mile scenic highway that traverses seven counties and encircles greater Houston. Nearby, the charming city of Spring boasts parks that include a lighted basketball pavilion and softball fields, barbecue grills, playgrounds, as well as the Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Garden with a beaver pond, canoe launch, teahouse, and visitor center. Klein Independent School District offers schools nearby.
Maps & Directions
Hassler Elementary School
Elementary School9325 Lochlea Ridge Drive
Spring, TX 77379
Doerre Intermediate School
Intermediate School18218 Theiss Mail Route Rd.
Klein, TX 77379
Klein Oak High School
High School22603 Northcrest Drive
Spring, TX 77389
Klein Independent School District
Klein Cain High School
High School10201 Spring Cypress Rd
Houston, TX 77070